Saturday, April 7, 2012

Today is a new day

Honestly after waking up early and not getting sleep and then sleeping.  I've woken up again this morning with a new outlook on life.  Period.  I will stop whining and feeling sorry for myself at least for today and try to be nicer and more enjoyable to be around.  I love my husband and I have to do this for him for myself for my daughter.  Enough is enough.  I'm going to be real, real kind.


Time is so short.  I'm going to stop counting time and enjoy it.  I have to stop this behavior or I will  never forgive myself.  


I'm hoping for a great day.  focusing on getting them a little something for easter, that's fun, even though I swore I wasn't going to.  A little something will be nice and fun, and I'll make them feel special.  :)  I want to create something with peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment