Thursday, May 17, 2012

thankful for the little things

ah first day of not having to wake up early and it's so quiet and peaceful I <3 it.  A time to reflect!  We had such a good day yesterday!  Everyone I know is struggling with something today and always cuz that's life right? I hope you can all find some small peace and happiness in every day.  That's all we have.  I think we all have our ups and downs and fears and anxieties.  Today I have an up.  I do believe that we have today and I'm going to make the most of that.  That would consist of a bike ride with my fav kid & making chocolate popcorn.  :)  Small and maybe not huge to alot of people but the small things are what get us through our days.  It might be a minute between a 100 minutes of crazy. But I truly appreciate my life.  Even with things changing quickly and possibly having to deal with some hard choices coming up, we have to find some peace.  Not panic and really take a minute to reflect.  While we're going through some hard things, no one isn't.  We are not alone.  There is always someone who has it worse than us.  For now even just for today.  I appreciate the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment