Thursday, May 10, 2012

Right timing

Right timing is there such a thing?

So I finally get an interview at a local place. Which is huge because there is like 5 locals.  So they call me for a 2nd interview today.  

I'm 2nd guessing it all.

Is it my anxiety? Is it the long list of wth am I doing this right now?

We need money.

Ok, Ben has this new thing that may or may not be cancer in a new spot in his brain.  Can't find anymore out for a month.  Can I leave him alone with Willow? I would only be 3 minutes away.  But alot could happen.  I tried being down the road last weekend for a rummage sale and that was a nightmare...Ben doesn't want to watch Willow it's so frustrating for him.  Like he loses it.  That is not cool for either one of them.  So how am I to work or go to school?  Should I just give up and stay at home and be scared and miserable all the time?

Screw that!

This last Dr appt has thrown me.

I dont know what i want or how I want to do it all now.  I'm so friggin worried.

I have one hour to decide if I go or not.  :(

I wish I had one person to talk with to get some advice.  I know I'm grown and I need to just do it and not whine so much but I want some advice! 

We can live without the money.  Sort of.

I don't want to be away from them or leave them alone.

Money or sanity?

I don't think I'll ever have either.

No comments:

Post a Comment