Friday, October 26, 2012

It's been awhile

Life always seems to change drastically. Nothing small or minute around here. lol That last post was in June 2012. Well long story short!

Ben starting having seizures again. They found patches, new ones from the 6 Month MRI, his first btw. And BAM! a month  later it grew quite a bit. They were saying around an inch. So they were saying surgery, again. It hadn't been two years from the first one. Nevermind radiation. So we went on vacation to WI, had a great time. Ben was enduring small seizures the whole time, daily. He pushed through and went fishing, we had lots of family time together, great memories.

We came home and got ready for surgery it got moved up a week on us and July 5th, 2nd surgery. They got what they could. The path came back more agressive dealing with Grade 3 now, and he's been on chemo since.

Things have changed quite a bit since all of that. He's healed from surgery. THankfully he didn't experience any bad bad side effects. Mentally he's kicked down a bit. We all are.

I update  his caring bridge page and on fb but not here...

I did start school. Business that has been a ride. It's crazy how much I can do in my free time. I have been volunteering as well...that makes things better!

Not between Ben and I though. :/ Things are hard.

He's really depressed. I'm now taking meds galore to keep my sanity and need to get on my health more. 

Spending time with Willow...that makes me happy now. Getting together with friends helps a lot too.


No comments:

Post a Comment